There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
~ William Butler Yeats

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Ornament

I thought I'd share with you one of my hand-stitched ornaments. This is really an opportunity for me to use my new digital camera...I'm not a tech person but as my daughter told me,  if I'm going to sell my items online I better get acquainted with this whole photo process rather quickly.
I stitch ornaments all year long and add them to my pile for Holiday craft shows.  I usually have about 75 to 100 made up by the time holiday shopping season begins. I tend to use a cotton Christmas print fabric for the back side.  With the cost of linen, I tend to be a bit stingy with it...lol.   I have just one show left this season which is next weekend. Afterwards, I will list whatever ornaments I have remaining online.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one, and will do my best to visit your blog as well.